You will notice a new list in the right column entitled "Wordpress Marketing Bloggers Network." Founded by Rick from eyecube a few weeks ago, the WMBN provides a round-up of the best...well, I think you can figure it out. OnlineMarketerBlog is honored to be among such company. As a means of introduction, I would like to point out a few of the more exceptional posts in recent days:
- Rick from eyecube interviewed columnist and blogger Rob Walker about his new book, Buying In.
- Francis gives you a run-down of the news (with commentary) on the day's most important marketing stories.
- Paul explains Coke's vocal efforts in the UK.
- Jax discusses Volkswagen's user-generated survey.
- Rich covers a very interesting topic I've never read about: the plight of voice actors in video games.
- I normally "get" ads before most people, but this VW one confuses me (via David of Marketing Integrity).
- Nicola snagged some snaps of Banksy and other graffiti artists in England last week.
- SmartBrandBlog wrote a great post about the difference between a social media strategy and the campaign itself.
- Incremental marketing tweaks require that you keep overall goals in mind via Brady's Crew.
As always, you can find the complete list of WMBN blogs in the right-hand column.